Visual and Interaction Designer
Adobe Systems, Inc. 835 reviews– New York, NY
Beyond.com - 30+ days ago
Title: Visual and Interaction Designer
Location: Americas-USE-New York
Job Number: 24393
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where you can do and be your best.
ExperienceA Day in the Life at Adobe.
A new design team within Adobe, working out of the Behance offices in NYC, is looking for highly skilled interaction designers with at least 2-3 years of experience and a portfolio of work that backs it up. Qualified candidates will have solid experience with UX and UI design with a focus on Visual Design for tablets and phones, and a passion for critical analysis and problem-solving. A high proficiency with Illustrator and Photoshop is requisite.
This new design team must create and iterate a wide range of products everything from shared mobile components and services, to complex iPhone/iPad apps, to interactive web interfaces on tight deadlines. It is an exciting and challenging design environment best suited to passionate self-starters.
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate, and curious designer who loves all things interactive, wants push the boundaries of technology and user experience, and is ready to take a project and run with it.
* Creating visual designs for mobile and tablet interfaces
* Concept existing and future online feature sets and products
* Create wireframes and functional prototypes
* Engage in extensive product testing and iteration
* Experience designing for both the iPhone and iPad
* Extensive knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
* Passion for Interactive Media
* Knowledge of digital creation tools for iPad and iPhone
* Clean and elegant design aesthetic
* Strong eye for layout, color, and typography
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
* Ability to accurately set, manage, and meet deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skill
* Knowledge of prototyping tools is a plus
* Knowledge of Android design principals a plus
To apply, send a cover letter explaining why you would be an asset to the Behance team, your resume, and your portfolio URL.
Adobe has been a pioneer and innovator throughout its history and is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Global Brands according to Interbrand. Adobes dynamic working environment is also well known and has receivedawardsthroughout the globe. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the companys success.
Build careers that change the world. Download theAdobe Lifedigital magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe United States
Adobe has over 5,800 employees in the U.S. and is headquartered in San Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.
Job: User Experience