UX Designer at Weebly
Part-time/Contract UX Designer at Weebly, Inc.
Weebly runs over 2% of all websites on the Internet. Help shape the visual and user experience of one of the most loved products with some of the most passionate users. Join our team to help us create pixel perfect designs.
- Have a design background and an eye for creating aesthetically pleasing visuals
- Have completing or pursuing a Graphic Design degree or similar
- Be able to use a unique range of styles
- Be passionate about every detail of your design
- Be open to constructive feedback
- Contribute to a fun working environment
You'll be able to:
- Be on a team that cares deeply about design and UI
- Build a portfolio while on the job!
- Merchandise themes that power 2% of the web
- Your design will be seen by hundreds of millions of people
- Work in a fun, fast paced start-up environment
- Be on a smart team that gets a lot done
- Undergraduate or Master's Degree in Graphic Design, Illustration or other
- 1-3 years experience
- Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator
- HTML & CSS knowledge
- Portfolio of previous work
- 10-20 hours/ week time commitment
- Send a resume and cover letter (mandatory) explaining why you would like to work at Weebly, and what you can bring
- Online/Attached portfolio required. Applications without portfolio will be disregarded. Please include a link to your portfolio in your cover letter.
- Must have documentation for working in the US
This will be a part-time, 3-month contract position at $40/hour.