Design Strategist, Creative Partnerships
Google 1,825 reviews– New York, NY
Google - 19 days ago
The Creative Lab is a small team of designers, writers, programmers, filmmakers, producers and business thinkers whose mission is to remind the world what it is they love about Google. Our job is to make Googles magic more magical, help advance and invent Googles future, and to communicate Googles innovations, intentions and ideals in ways that makes us all immensely proud.At Google, we approach marketing in a way that only Google canbreak the rules, redefine the medium, make the user the hero, and ultimately, let the technology speak for itself. One of our most critical roles in Marketing has been to show the advertising industry whats possible and how to make it happen. We strive to inspire and educate creative agencies to invent the future with marketing that uses Googles products in pioneering and scalable ways. We partner with creative agencies to build scalable ideas, processes and tools that everyone in the industry can use to make awesome marketing with digital at the very core. You think theres a better way. You get excited by transforming how people collaborate and work in creative environments. You have a track record of introducing system-level change. You are itching to roll up your sleeves and explore the edges of the technology and creative industries. With the world of Google at your disposal, you will hone and codify Googles innovation processes and share them with our creative agency partners, working hand in hand to truly impact and change.
* Tap Google resources across and outside the company to codify our approach to innovation and develop actionable processes and tools to apply these to creative agencies.
* Partner with creative agencies in learn-by-making programs to help them innovate in their digital practices and processes.
* Lead and facilitate hackathons and design sprints with creative and brand partners.
* Lead C-Level conversations and build relationships with creative agencies, brands, holding companies and industry organizations.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 10 years of experience in innovation, design thinking and organizational change.
* Track-record of breakthrough impact in changing how organizations work - breaking down business challenges, communicating vision, transforming capabilities and developing deep, strategic partnerships.
* Proven expert in breaking down big challenges into actionable concepts.
* Ability to easily represent Google to senior-level customers and agency partners.
* Ability to clearly articulate design challenges and frame innovation opportunities, driving forward at pace, while demonstrating world class diplomacy and collaboration.